Lockdown to be Lifted on August 15th

Contains important topics, including the server and forum rules.
GM Light
GM
GM

Lockdown to be Lifted on August 15th

Post by GM Light »

UPDATE: The lockdown has been lifted.

Well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now. After just about a month after being on lockdown, I will be lifting it. The plan is simple: On or around August 15th, I will be reopening the Discord to the public with a new URL and stricter tester guidelines. They are as follows:
  • Anyone is free to join, but to become a tester, they must have been on the server for a minimum of one week. Engaging in some kind of conversation, preferably Trickster-related, is also required.
  • After that time has passed, they may post a request to be a tester in the new Tester Requests channel. The request must detail the following, no exceptions:
    > what they plan to contribute as a tester
    > their experience with Trickster
    > any plans they want to bring to the table (suggested but not required)
    > a field they want to work in (saying "any" is an option, but is frowned upon--I would much prefer an area specified)
    > their time zone
    > preferred contact times (if any, but they must have been converted to the UTC -5 time zone)
  • If I find their request satisfactory, they will be DMed by me for further questioning. If their DMs are not open, their request will be ignored.
  • If they are approved to be a tester, their activity will be monitored closely. This is to ensure no leaks are made. (Yeah, I know, it sounds creepy and looking out for leaks when the server isn't even open is a bit extreme...but I'm not taking any chances.)
The new link will be posted on the forum and in the website's footer, next to the Lina sprite. :bunny:

--GM Light
:gm: Be sure to read all rules and FAQs before asking any questions! :gm:
I am [GM]Light (Duelist, head of staff guild), Mamoru (Priest), Niles (Gladiator)
GoldenGuardian (Gladiator, head of intern staff guild), Lance (Dark Lord), and Balan (Duke)
In time capsules: Hihumi (Thief Master), Jacket (Scientist), and Kimmi (water/elec/light Witch)