This isn't talking about customization on the server--it's talking about the custom content we've added!
This list is bound to grow by leaps and bounds, so check back often!
Get Just the Look You Want (Or Close to It)
Allow me to showcase an example.
Can't see it? I think this will help.
Yes, we have the power to make custom hair colors and (even though it isn't shown here) fashion items! Making custom anything is rather difficult, however, and does come with limits. For example, to make a new first job
hair color, we would have to sacrifice a currently existing one. That's how it works, unfortunately.
However, the same cannot be said for fashion. We can make as much custom fashion you can think of (or at least until I find a limit) and put it on an item.
Don't take this as an incentive to overload the staff!
We can only do so much.
No Customs Fees Here
A neat little thing we can do is attempt to squeeze in items that were not originally on this version of Trickster. This has currently been done for items from the English and Japanese versions of the game, but I am not ruling out the others. (Well, maybe Korean, but that's due to things out of my control.
Our import tags are:
No Myshop? No Problem
- [ENG]: English/Global version ("eTO")
- [KOR]: Korean version ("kTO")
- [JPN]: Japanese version ("jTO")
- [THA]: Official Thai version ("tTO") (Highly unlikely)
- [CHN]: Mainland Chinese version ("cTO") (Highly unlikely)
- [RBT]: Custom items
Items that came with the game will be without tags.
Just because an item was Myshop-exclusive on the original server doesn't mean it has to stay there. They can still be acquired through the power of exchange! As of July 23rd, 2020, the following custom exchanges are in place:
Rosemary's exchange table currently contains all of the 4G sets on the server, as well as the 2011 Halloween boxes and the newer 3rd job bunny and sheep fashion. The Halloween boxes combine the Incubus and Succubus boxes into one, along with some various Myshop items and the cross-tattoo. They are level 130, 240, and 320. (The boxes are also in Myshop.)
GM Light (GM Sunny, renamed) is in Megalopolis Square exchanging items for hair dye. The exchange is as follows:
- 1st job normal: 1 character card of that character
- 1st job premium: 1 character card of that character + 1 arcana card of that character's type
- 2nd job normal: 1 of that character's job promotion badge (dropped by Kaboom in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4)
- 2nd job premium: 1 of that character's badge + 1 arcana card of that character's type
- 3rd job: 1 of all three, as it corresponds to that character
Buffalo Hair Dye would cost one buffalo card.
Hana Coloring would cost one cat card and one arcana love card (charm-type arcana)
Magical Coloring would cost one Wise Dragon Badge.
Luxury Coloring 2 would cost one Smart Fox Badge and one Arcana Dream Card (sense-type arcana).
Super Soft Color would cost one sheep card, one Pure Sheep Badge, and one Arcana Smart Card (magic-type arcana).
She is also in Oops Wharf, running the Harkon Heirloom item exchange. This goes as follows:
- Harkon Necklace: 1 topaz, 1 tourmaline, and 1 emerald
- Harkon Ornament: 3 good compound wastes and 1 lapis lazuli
- Harkon Shard: 2 tourmaline and 2 emeralds
- Transparent Medicine: same as Compounder Paul (1 Harkon Shard, 2 Super Bean Shells, 1 Fairy's Drink, and 100 galder) but now with a 100% success rate
Magician Sephira in Megalopolis Square (near Event Garden) runs the exchange for the Polar Bear (Paula) equips!
All the Time In the World...
- Level 70 and level 120 equips + pet: 1 Pink Potion A a piece
- Level 180 and 230 equips: 1 Polar Bear card and 1 Santa Bear card
- Level 180 and level 230 pets: 3 Polar Bear cards and 3 Santa Bear cards
Currently, there are no timed items on our server. There are plans to add some to the list, but for now there are no timed items.
The one exception are the driller pets. On this server, you can get one from Sissy Flote, found in various towns and gates. This Driller Boy cannot be recharged
, and is in place to minimize AFK time without taking it out completely. These quests can only be completed once per character.
Darkness On the Horizon
When you hit level 300, you will be able to face a custom boss battle. When you feel like you can take on the world, speak to the NPC called "Intern GM Grackle" in front of the Don Cavalier statue in Megalopolis Square. Listen to his story, and he will warp you to a familiar room. This is the 72nd floor of Chaos Tower! But you won't find an Outraged Requiem here, no--you'll find a GM character that's lost his mind!
He uses some of the more annoying skills, including Banish and Berserker, and summons some of the most annoying enemies, including the Sea Dragon Ghosts from Karan's boss trials and the Tribunal Leviathans from 3rd job trials. If you beat him, however, you get something very, very special--boss unique items!
These items are guaranteed
to drop and are planned to cycle in and out every so often. Accessories will NOT be included.
Currently, the sets in place are Count Blood, Karan, and Tenter Lion.
You can challenge this boss as many times as you want. There are no trials in-between, and currently no cooldown.
Level up for more!
One of the biggest changes we've made is the customized level up rewards. These include modified stock rewards (either additions or replacements) to all new ones. In order:
- The level 20 reward also gives a Flicker Drill with 600 life.
- An additional level 25 reward gives the character card your character does not get from their Paradise quest chain, so they can exchange it for hair dye.
- A new level 60 reward gives a Golden Mole Vest, two HP and MP Magic Stone 50s, and two amethyst and pink elixirs.
- The level 100 reward gives 5 100K galder checks instead of boosters, as the boosters are not timed.
- If you play as a Dragon, a new level 120 reward gives an Alexandrite and Adamantite to assist in the differing Dark Lord quests.
- The level 140 reward now gives 3 1 million galder checks as well as the usual items.
- The level 180 reward has had the boosters removed.
Plans to create additional rewards (namely for level 400) are in the works.